Spring 300 Creme gas BBQ from Barbecook.
Spring 300 is the gas barbecue that meets all basic expectations. Plain sailing, without a lot of extras. But with the guarantee of hours of barbecue pleasure. How?:
1.- Due to its reliability: Spring is easy to assemble, features safe and electronic lighting.
2.- Due to its quality: Designed by Barbecook and with an eye for detailed finish.
Includes Start Pack:
1.- Easy assembly manual.
2.- Leakproof barbecuing with testing tool.
3.- Mounting hardware.
Easy to light:
The Spring 300 Creme gas barbecue is equipped with an integrated electronic ignition system. It allows you to start your BBQ with a simple push of a button.
Clean in no time:
With their enamel design, the grids, bowl and lid of the Spring 300 Creme are scratch resistant, so they can easily be scrubbed clean without damaging them.
– 3 Stainless steel burners + 1 Side burner.
– Capacity: 11,4 kW main burners + 2,3 KW side Burner.
– Electronic ignition.
– 3 Enamelled wire-mesh cooking grids 21 x 43 cm.
– Cooking area : 63 x 43 cm.
– Porcelain enamel steel lid.
– Integrated thermometer.
– Chrome warming grid : 55 x 13 cm.
– 2 Steel side shelves painted in creme.
– Steel control panel painted in creme.
– 2 large wheels.
– Fat drip tray and cup.
– Number of persons: up to 12.
– Fuel: Butane and propane gas.
– Width: 133 x Height: 115 x Depth: 57 cm.
– Weight: 35 kg.