MXQ Pro 5G 4K, Android 10 and dual WiFi connection
Android 10 OS – KODI - Remote controol included - 4K video - H.264 and H.265 codec - Netflix compatible - Double WiFi
MXQ Pro 4K — If your TV has turned a certain age but is working properly, why change it? You'll probably ask yourself this question over and over again, trying to convince yourself that you don't need a SmartTV. But, of course, considering that we spend half our lives watching Netflix series or YouTube videos, a state-of-the-art TV would make our lives much easier, wouldn't it?
What if I told you that you could have a SmartTV without changing your current TV? Well yes, now it's possible thanks to the Android TVs we offer at Powerplanetonline, like this MXQ Pro 4K.
Do you can to know more? We'll tell you all about it below. One of the advantages it has is that it has a double WiFi connection.
The comfort of an Android TV
Android TV devices have evolved a lot and now present us with a multitude of great options. If it's an operating system that behaves great on mobile devices, imagine being able to enjoy all that content on the big screen.
With the MXQ Pro 5G 4K you will be able to play games that you download from Google Play, watch movies and series from Netflix, surf the social networks, watch streaming videos...
In short, endless possibilities to enjoy. The MXQ Pro 4K has a square, minimalist design that blends perfectly with any home style.
It is also made of high quality, matte black plastic with a soft touch, and is very lightweight and easy to carry.
The MXQ Pro 4K connects to the TV via HDMI, and includes WiFi connectivity to offer all content over the Internet.
It supports playback in 4K video format (although this also depends on the resolution of our TV) and comes with a remote to control it directly from our sofa. In addition, it is possible to connect a pendrive to add content.
You will also have a world of possibilities open thanks to KODI, which completes this multimedia center.
Android 10 and Streaming Video
Another feature of this type of device is that, by integrating Android as an operating system, they are compatible with most of our favorite applications.
The MXQ Pro 4K includes the Android 10 version, efficiently powered by an Rockchip RK3228 quad-core processor, based on the Cortex A53 ARM CPU that reaches a speed of up to 2GHz.
It comes with a Penta-Core Mali-450 graphics that, as mentioned above, can decode video in 4K resolution. It also has 2GB of RAM and a storage capacity of 16GB.
Buy MXQ Pro 4K Android TV at Powerplanetonline
Turn your old TV into a smart one. Guaranteed for 2 years. Shipping from Spain with home delivery.
Complete your purchase with an External Hard Drive (External HDD) or USB Flash Drive (USB memory Stick) to increase the device's memory to 2TB and view your contents offline.
Technical Specifications MXQ Pro 5G 4K 2GB/16GB Android 10 - Android TV:
- Brand: MXQ
- Model: Pro 4K
- Operating System: Android 10
- Compatible applications:
- Streaming video: KODI 17.3, Netflix, Youtube and more
- App Store: Yes (Play Store)
- Android games
- Mirroring: Yes, DLNA
- Available languages: Multilanguage (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and more)
- CPU: Rockchip RK3228 Quad core ARM Cortex-A53 64-bit 2GHz
- GPU: Mali-400 Penta-Core, 750MHz + (DVFS)
- RAM: 2GB DDR3
- Internal memory: 16GB eMMC
- External storage: Compatible with external hard drives and USB sticks up to 2TB (FAT16 / FAT32 / NTFS)
- Resolution (Video output):
- 4K * 2K / 60fps
- 4K * 2K / 30fps
- 1080P / 60fps
- Coding (Resolution supported):
- H.265 HEVC MP-10 L5.1 (4K 60fps)
- H.264 AVC HP (4K and 2K 30fps)
- H.264 MVC (Full HD 60fps)
- MPEG-4 ASP L5 (Full HD 60 fps)
- WMV / VC-1 SP / MP / AP (Full HD 60 fps)
- AVS-P16 (AVS +) / AVS-P2 JIZhun (Full HD 60fps)
- MPEG2 MP / HL (Full HD 60 fps)
- MPEG1 MP / HL (Full HD 60 fps)
- RealVideo 8/9/10 (Full HD 60 fps)
- Supported video formats:
- mkv, wmv, mpg, mpeg, dat, avi, mov, iso, mp4, rm and jpg
- Supported formats: ACC, FLAC, MP3, OGG, RM, WMA
- 3.5mm Jack Connection: No
- Supported photo formats: JPEG / BMP / GIF / PNG / TIFF
- Subtitles supported: No
- Remote control: Yes, 2.4GHz remote control
- Voice control: No
- LAN connection: Yes, Ethernet Standard 10 / 100M / 1000M (RJ45 interface)
- Wireless networks:
- Bluetooth: No
- Wi-Fi: 2.4/5GHZ
- HDMI: 1 x HDMI 2.0A
- MicroSD slot: 4GB / 8GB / 16GB / 32GB / 64GB
- USB: 2 x USB 2.0
- AV output: 1 x 480i / 576i
- Food: 1
- Power: DC 5V / 2A
- Dimensions: 11.6 x 11.6 x 2.8 cm
- Weight: 245g
- 1 x MXQ Pro 5G 4K 2GB/16GB Android 10 - Android TV
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x HDMI Cable
- 1 x External Power Supply
- 1 x Instruction Manual